Five Summer Must Haves

Monday, May 16, 2016

Summer is by far the best part of the year for us. I mean how can you not live for the sun, sand, and salty hair. There is nothing more relaxing than hanging out on the beach or lake all day. So of course there are a few things that you need to live up those great summer months. 

One.

Every girl needs a fantastic bathing suit that you can not live without. I am in total love with all the VS bathing suits but this one. How can you not love a high waist suit. 

Two.  
I love a great romper cover up when we have to run into a store or restaurant to just throw on over my bathing suit. I  am one of those girls that loves to toss on a cover-up and go. This one is amazing. I mean look at those tassels. 

Three. 
Every girl needs a floppy hat to protect your face from sun damage. I am a freckled girl so i have to be very careful when I am in the sun to long. This one from Nordstrom is the perfect summer floppy. 

Four. 

Sunnies can either make of break the day. No one likes the sun to blind you where you are making a ugly face to be able to see the person next to you. I love the color and style of these.

Five. 
There is something great about a sandal that you love. To me that is one of the best parts about summer. Flip flops and sandals... Goodness! These Steve Maddens are fantastic!

Gosh I don't know about you but summer time is my jam. Every year by the end of it we are always begging for fall since it gets so hot here in Alabama. But the times we are laying in the sand or swimming in the water we wouldn't trade it for anything. 

1 comment :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs