Friday Favs

Friday, May 20, 2016

Happy Friday Everyone! It has been a total week from hell in our house and I am so not sad to see the week leave.... Bye Felicia! I can not wait to move past this week and look forward to hopefully a better one ahead. So on to my Friday Favorites.

One. We are going house shopping this weekend. I am so excited to be able to look for our forever home. We both have things on our list that we are looking for so it should be fun hunting for the perfect house for both of us. 

Two. Can we talk about how fantastic these Cake Batter Cheesecakes look. Omg they are perfect for a party or just dessert on a day when you don't want to indulge to much. I can not wait to make these. They just look so much fun. 



Three. Yall Southern Charm has become my guilty realty TV pleasure. It is amazing to see grown people acting crazy and getting each other all mad. It is hard to pick a favorite since they are all so much alike. 


Four. Summer is in full swing here. Meaning events every weekend where you hanging out in the sun with friends and cold beverages. I have scanned pinterest to get some ideas for summer clothes to throw on and go. Of course it did not disappoint. 


    


Five. Last but not least. We need some major prayers. My poor boxer jumped off the bed last night and landed wrong. Her paw is hurting and it makes me sad knowing that she is hurt. We have a apt at the vet in the morning since they are pretty booked. We have been giving her pain meds in hopes it will ease the pain a bit for her. 

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs