Maybe just Maybe

Monday, May 23, 2016

Well you guys we did it. We found a house that we are going to put a offer in on. I am in total love with it and can not wait to call it ours. We should get the chance to do that as long as everything works out. 


The house is very open and will be great for hosting parties. It has a community pool and clubhouse which I can not wait to be able to utilize. I really hope and pray that this works out. If we get the house then I once we are settled I will do a new home tour. 

2 comments :

  1. Exciting!! And just in time (hopefully) for summer parties! Fingers crossed that works out for y'all, Kayla :) -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers!!! It looks amazing, hpoe it works out!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs