NP Graduation

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Man life has been super busy but exciting here lately. My husband gradated NP school two weeks ago and life has been filled with congratulations and parties. It has been so much fun watching my husband succeed and love what he will be doing. I threw a graduation party to celebrate all his hard work. It was great to see how many people came and loved on him. 


Us right after the graduation ceremony.



This cake turned out amazing. 




 The tables before all the yummy food was put out. I served BBQ Pork, BBQ Chicken, and all the Fixings to go with it. 


We had a blast celebrating how hard he worked. I am so proud of J and know he will make a great NP. 

2 comments :

  1. SUPER cute decor. Love the cake and your mantle--- you have beautiful taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this graduation bash was just fantastic. Glad to see these pictures here. I was just looking for affordable indoor Los Angeles venues for my daughter’s graduation bash. She wants an unforgettable disco themed party. If you have any party venue recommendations then please share!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs