Bump Date: Eleven Weeks

Thursday, June 30, 2016



How far along?  11 Weeks.. The size of a lime
Gender: 7 weeks away
Total weight gain: I think I am back at my pre-pregnancy weight because of morning sickness.
Maternity clothes: I am now in Maternity pants and a mix of tops. I can still wear my jeans with the old hair tie trick.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: It has taken me a long time to fall asleep this week but once I did it was pretty good sleep.
Best moment this week: Our gender reveal invites came in. Time to get started on decor. 
Worst moments this week:The heat has been a killer outside. We have been house hunting so outside is where most of our nights have been spent. 
Miss anything? Beer.... Fourth of July won't be the same.
Movement:  Nope.
Food cravings: Thai food
queasy or sick: Queasy
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms:  Nauseous and Tired
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet?A little something there. 
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: I can't wait to hear little P's heartbeat tomorrow and spend the weekend with the fam jam. 

3 comments :

  1. Congrats! Wow! This is really exciting! Listening to baby's heartbeat is always The.Best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your little bundle of joy, Kayla! I wish you all the best in the remainder of your pregnancy :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs