Bump Dates Weeks 4-7

Wednesday, June 1, 2016



How far along?  4 weeks... Size of a Poppy Seed
Gender: No idea.
Total weight gain: Up a pound then down a pound. I am pretty bloated in the afternoon. 
Maternity clothes: Nope. Regular clothes
Stretch marks? Not Yet. 
Sleep: Some nights I fall right to sleep... Others I am awake for hours
Best moment this week: Telling everyone that we were expecting. It was so much fun seeing the reaction of our family members. 
Worst moments this week: No sushi or alcoholic beverages for 9 months
Miss anything? We went out Saturday to celebrate my husband graduating Nurse Practitioner school and I  stuck to the old water. None of our friends know that we are pregnant so I had to pull the whole I am the DD excuse. 
Movement:  Nope.
Food cravings: Rotel dip and Spicy Chicken
queasy or sick: Wings  
Gender: 16 Weeks until we know
Labor signs: Nada
Symptoms: Heartburn, frequent urination, backache, nausea, and Tired all day every day.
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet? Nope.. just bloated
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time: I am so excited how could I not be happy. We have been waiting for this so long. It kinda still seems unreal. 
Looking forward to: My first ultrasound next week.... One baby or Two....



How far along?  5 weeks.... the size of a orange seed
Gender: No idea.
Total weight gain: Up a pound then down a pound. My pants are pretty tight in the afternoon because of how bloated that I am. 
Maternity clothes: Nope. 
Stretch marks? Not Yet. 
Sleep: Horrible. I am trying to get use to sleeping on my side but it is hard.
Best moment this week: My ultrasound tomorrow. 
Worst moments this week: None. I am still on cloud 9.
Miss anything? Craw fish at the craw fish boil we went to on Saturday. 
Movement:  Nope.
Food cravings: KFC Mashed Potato Bowl
queasy or sick: Queasy a few times a day.  
Gender: 15 weeks until we know
Labor signs: Nada
Symptoms: Backache and Exhausted
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet? Nope.. just bloated
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time:Super Happy but yet I can still get Moody real quick
Looking forward to: My first ultrasound tomorrow.... One baby or Two....





How far along?  6 weeks.... the size of a sweet pea
Gender: No idea.
Total weight gain: Up a pound then down a pound. My pants are pretty tight in the afternoon. 
Maternity clothes: I am wearing a few pair of pants. Because of the progesterone I am so  bloated by the end of the day.
Stretch marks? Not Yet. 
Sleep: Horrible. I am trying to get use to sleeping on my side but it is hard.
Best moment this week: My ultrasound went amazing. We got to take home a picture of our little peanut. 
Worst moments this week: Totally had a melt down at the bank when the teller wouldn't deposit a check because the date wasn't on it.
Miss anything? Nah.
Movement:  Nope.
Food cravings: KFC Mashed Potato Bowl... yep two weeks in a row
queasy or sick: Queasy a few times a day.  
Gender: 14 weeks until we know
Labor signs: Nada
Symptoms: Exhausted all day everyday. Bloated and headache.
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet? Nope.. just bloated
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time:Happy but yet I can still get Moody real quick
Looking forward to: My ultrasound next week.



How far along?  7 weeks.... the size of a blueberry
Gender: No idea.
Total weight gain: Up a pound then down a pound. My pants are pretty tight in the afternoon. 
Maternity clothes: I am still mostly in regular pants. My pants are doing the elastic trick most days. This progesterone makes me so bloated by the end of the day.
Stretch marks? Not Yet. 
Sleep: The bump pillow is the greatest gift... I still wake up to pee at least once but this pillow makes sleeping on your side totally okay. 
Best moment this week: Telling everyone that we were pregnant. We were gonna wait but we tried so hard to get pregnant that we had to announce sooner. 
Worst moments this week: Not being able to drink on Memorial Day weekend.
Miss anything? Nah.
Movement:  Nope.
Food cravings: KFC Mashed Potato Bowl, Lucky Charms, and Fruit
queasy or sick: Queasy a few times a day.  
Gender: Don't know yet.
Labor signs: Nada
Symptoms: Exhausted and headahces.
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet? Nope.. just bloated
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time:Happy.

Looking forward to: My OBGYN appointment Friday.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs