Bumpdate: 8 Weeks

Friday, June 10, 2016



How far along?  8 weeks the size of a Raspberry
Gender: No idea.
Total weight gain: Up a pound. 
Maternity clothes: Nope. Regular clothes
Stretch marks? Not Yet. 
Sleep: Sleep has been a very frustrating. I fall asleep good then I have to pee. 
Best moment this week: Booked our gender reveal venue and ultrasound.
Worst moments this week: The house plans fell through. 
Miss anything? Not really.
Movement:  Nope.
Food cravings: Cereal... Every single kind that I can get my hands on. 
queasy or sick: Queasy... all the time
Gender: 8 weeks.... ekkk!
Labor signs: Nada
Symptoms:  Nauseous and Tired
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet? Not yet. 
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time: Both. I am happy one minute then something gets on my nerves.
Looking forward to: Picking Gender Reveal invites and getting them out. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs