Father's Day Gifts

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Father's Day approached much quicker than normal this year or it could be the long list of things on my mind preoccupying my brain right now that made me forget. Here are a few ideas that I had in my mind for the special men in my life. 


J loves Bourbon. We did the bourbon trail at the end of last year and since then we have been hooked on great bourbon gear. One of the things on my list to get him is a nice Decanter that he can put on his bourbon barrel to look pretty and make serving way prettier. This set from Pottery Barns caught my eye really quick. It's not to girly and gives a great professional look. 


Nothing says man or father better than a Mancrate. This is the best idea ever. Everything is already put together... no wrapping or tissue paper involved. They have a huge selection of different choices and you should be able to find something for every type of guy out there. J would love this one and I am diggin how it comes packaged. 


What man doesn't like to be named the grill master. In order to be named the grill master the grill and the gear has to be top notch. That includes this awesome grill set with its own carrying case. 


Of course every guy loves the restaurant gift card or the golf tee time. My guy loves to just sit on the couch and catch up on tv shows. I see a steak dinner in our future and hopes of a lazy day full of television watching in jammies. 

2 comments :

  1. Lovely selections! I need to go with choices like this next year. This year, I got my hubby two things he really needed and I ended up telling him what they were because he came a hair away from buying both gifts. LOL

    Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey admin, your blog's design is so cool and loving it. Your articles are so cool. Please continue this great work. Greets!!!

    Indian Handicrafts products & Handicraft items online

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs