Bump Date: 12 Weeks

Wednesday, July 6, 2016


How far along?  12 weeks. The size of a Plum.
Gender: 6 weeks....ekk
Total weight gain: I went to the doctor Friday and I was up a pound. So One pund total gain. 
Maternity clothes: I am wearing a mix of clothing. Regular tops and mixed pants.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I have a cold this week so sleep hasn't come easy. 
Best moment this week: Spending time with the family this weekend. I know this baby is going to be so loved. 
Worst moments this week:My cold and sore throat. I am ready to kick this summer allergy cold. Bye Felicia! 
Miss anything? Not really. 
Movement:  Nope.
Food cravings: Fruit
queasy or sick: Queasy. Morning sickness has decreased but is still showing its ugly face a little bit.
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms:  Nauseous and Tired
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet?A little something there but it still looks like a few to much cupcakes and fries. 
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: The count down to gender reveal has official begun. I am so ready to find out what this peanut is. I purchased a few gender neutral items but I am ready to get some real things for her/him. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs