bump Date: 13 Weeks

Wednesday, July 13, 2016



How far along?  13 weeks. The size of a peach.
Gender: 5 weeks....
Total weight gain: I am back down to my pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes: Mix of regular and maternity clothes. 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Last night was the first time in a while that I slept comfortable.
Best moment this week: Friday night we are going to Beauty and the Beast at our local theater. I am so excited. I have been waiting on this since Cinderella 8 months ago.
Worst moments this week: My cold is still lingering around. 
Miss anything? Sleep.
Movement:  Nope.
Food cravings: Sonic Milk Shakes. We wait until 8pm and go get them a couple times in a week.
queasy or sick: This week was the first time that I only threw up a hand full of times. I am hoping that we are decreasing.
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms:  Tired
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet? Still doesn't look like a baby.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Friday... Beauty and The Beast.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs