Bump Date: 15 Weeks

Wednesday, July 27, 2016




How far along?  15 weeks. The size of a Navel Orange
Gender: 3 weeks
Total weight gain: I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight per my doctor.
Maternity clothes: Mix of regular and maternity clothes. Mostly maternity work pants but still hanging on to my jeans. 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I have been super exhausted this week like I can;t get enough sleep.
Best moment this week:Hearing peanut Friday and possibly picking our home.
Worst moments this week: Swollen ankles while house hunting.
Miss anything? Sleep.
Movement:  Nope.
Food cravings: Costco Hotdogs
queasy or sick: A little of both but no where near how often I was.
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms:  Tired
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet? A little.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Sleeping in Saturday!

2 comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs