Friday Favs: Fourth of July

Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy Fourth of July weekend. Since it is a holiday weekend and it is Friday Favs I thought I would share five of my Fourth of July Favorites that make there way around our house every year. 


How festive is this wonderful berry pie. I love how you incorporate the stars, stripes, and colors with the berries. 


 I love mason jar and what is better than a painted festive mason jar. Oh my I am in love with these.


A cute and festive door hanger is the only way to let the neighbors know that your freedom rings. I love the simple look of this door hanger but it is still enough to totally be festive. 



I love this shirt. What else screams american than a stars and stripes tank. It is hot in Alabama to a tank is the perfect way to stay cool and festive. 


I make this cake ever year too. It is so good with the cheesecake in the middle. And we aren't talking about from a box. This is homemade pray it doesn't crack chessecake. 


I hope everyone has a safe and festive holiday. Remember to get a DD and have a fantastic time. I will be the DD this year because of little peanut....

1 comment :

  1. That festive door hanger is too perfect! And I love that tank!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs