Friday Favs

Friday, July 15, 2016

Happy Friday Friends! I could not be more excited about the weekend. More specifically sleeping in tomorrow. I am starting to feel a little better each day and I think sleep is just what the doctor ordered.


One. I am officially in the second trimester guys. I honestly never thought that I would be able to say that and after five years of infertility I am so blessed to be caring this baby right now. The first trimester brought morning sickness, colds, and more but it has been completely worth it. 




Second.  If there is one thing that has my heart it is Disney products. I grew up watching the movies so it is the one thing that reminds me takes me back to childhood. Tonight my sweet hubby is taking me to see Beauty and The Beast at our local Shakespeare Theater. I went to see the Little Mermaid last year and Cinderella at the beginning of the year but I think this may bring it in for the win. 

Three.  These Beef and Bean Enchiladas are on the meal plan for this week. They look fantastic and I can wait to get the pan of these out of the oven. I am having a meat reaction here lately so this will cover up the meat enough for me to get some protein in. 


Four. I need this front door mat. I love how you can show your personally with a totally awesome door mat. This one makes me smile.


Five. Also on the menu this weekend is the lovely breakfast hash. Cereal has been my go to the past few months but I know that I need to start getting protein back in. This would be the perfect recipe to do that. 


2 comments :

  1. I totally need that doormat! I love it! And that enchilada recipe looks delish! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs