Friday Favs

Friday, July 22, 2016

Happy Friday Everyone. I have been waiting for this day for 3 weeks. We get to check on peanut today and nothing makes me happier!! Well other than naps! So since it is Friday how about my favs for this week.

One. I finally jumped on the essential oils band wagon. I know that I am delayed but nothing felt like it touched the cold that I had for three weeks so I thought hell why not. I can say after running the diffuser for a couple of days that I am starting to see the end of the cold now. I thought it was ending last week and it picked right back up. 

Two. I'm sorry but I need this coffee cup. I love it so much and it makes me smile. I need to add more smart ass coffee cups to my collection. I think it makes the mornings better.

Three. Nordstrom's Anniversary sale kicks off today for us normal people. Make sure you check it out to get some great deals. I will picking up a few things.



Four. Living Proof Dry Shampoo is where it is at. I have crazy wavy thick hair and it takes 30 mins at least to make it look presentable. Like for real! So dry shampoo is my life saver and this has alcohol in it so it doesn't look like powder just covering up your greasy hair it actually sucks up some of the oil. I love that!


Five. Y'all this is the first year that we have watched America's Got Talent and it sure has not let us down. Really the only reason we watched it was because a friend told me that this year has a super funny guy. Well I watched it and fell in love with the funny guy. His name is tape face and I hope he goes all the way. 

3 comments :

  1. OB visit days are the best. ;-) I don't use many essential oils but I love peppermint and lavender.

    http://ashortblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love AGT and have been watching for years. Tape Face makes us laugh so hard too. It shouldn't be funny but it really it.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs