Thursday Confessions

Thursday, July 28, 2016



I confess.... that I went to bed at 8:30 last night and when my husband came to bed he asked if I was asleep and I told him no. This may have been right after I woke myself up snoring. 

I confess.... that I made my Mother in Law's squash casserole recipe and my husband tried to pull the it's not my moms but it is good deal. He may have been punched for that but I really wanted to rip his head off.

I confess.... that it is getting harder and harder to walk the two blocks uphill to my car everyday. I half to stop halfway because of the 100 degree weather. I feel so out of shape.

I confess....that we had the gender blood work done this week because I am scared that they may not be able to tell 100% what the baby is before our gender reveal and that scares me.

I confess.... my I am still wearing my pre-pregnancy pants unbuttoned and someone totally noticed yesterday. She then decided to tell me maybe I should switch to maternity pants.... Insert middle finger.

I confess.... that I am so ready for J to go look at that house again tomorrow so we can put in a offer on it. It is stressing me out so much.


4 comments :

  1. With our middle child, we didn't find out the gender till she was born. We had three ultrasounds for various reasons but she moved so much we could never get a look at gender. So I don't blame you for doing the blood test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I confess.... my I am still wearing my pre-pregnancy pants unbuttoned and someone totally noticed yesterday. She then decided to tell me maybe I should switch to maternity pants.... Insert middle finger." This happened to me while I was pregnant too! I so wanted to give the person a real middle finger (clearly they did not understand that as long as it fits...it will go on my body whether it's maternity wear or not...plus it was so hard to find pants that actually fit my belly!), but I refrained; we were at work after all. Thanks for such an honest post, Kayla! Hope you're hanging in there and you're enjoying your pregnancy as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not out of shape. It's the baby pushing on your lungs- that was my excuse anyways! YAY for finding out the gender. Goodluck on the house hunting! So stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, Congrats on being pregnant!! I never recreate my mother's meals (except a couple) because they never turn out as good and I always disappoint myself. I really hope your blood test results come through in time for the gender reveal. Do you have an idea on what you're having?

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs