Bump Date: 20 Weeks

Monday, August 29, 2016



How far along?  Twenty Weeks....Halfway... The size of a Banana. 
Gender: Baby Girl
Total weight gain: I was up two pounds a few weeks ago. We go back next Friday to see how baby girl is coming along.
Maternity clothes: I am in both maternity and non maternity. I can still get away with a few non maternity shirts and pants. 
Stretch marks? Nope. Thank you Palmers.
Sleep: I have been tossing at turning all night long. Plus I have to pee several times a night. 
Best moment this week: The beach trip of course. It was nice to get away and buy lots of baby stuff at the outlet mall. I even told J that this is what parenthood is all about. He replied what are you talking about. I said everything we purchased this weekend was for her. Nothing for us.... He just laughed.
Worst moments this week: Leaving the beach and coming back to reality. Plus Ihave been dress shopping for a formal ball we are attending next week and it is a nightmare.
Miss anything? Sushi
Movement:  Yep. She has started jabbing and kicking here lately. Mostly at night when I first get in the bed.
Food cravings: Mexican..... Bring me all things Mexican.
queasy or sick: Quesy every once in a blue moon this week.
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Tired and Headaches
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet? Yes.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Picking the bedding out tomorrow hopefully.

1 comment :

  1. You look amazing. Congrats on 20 weeks. I love the dress you are wearing in the picture too!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs