Bump Date: Nineteen Weeks

Thursday, August 25, 2016


How far along?  19 weeks. The size of a Mango.
Gender: Baby Girl
Total weight gain: I was up two pounds a few weeks ago.
Maternity clothes: I am mixing a few maternity items with a few non maternity items. I don't know how much longer I will be able to get into my non maternity. 
Stretch marks? Nope. Thank you Palmers.
Sleep: Tired all the time. I am not sleeping well thanks to my husband being sick. 
Best moment this week: Picking out her crib and starting the prep for her room.
Worst moments this week: None.
Miss anything? Sushi
Movement:  Still maybe. It hasn't been a big enough jab for me to know for sure yet.
Food cravings: Mexican..... Bring me all things Mexican.
queasy or sick: Not this week
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: On cloud nine.... It seems as though it is starting to feel real.
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet? Yes.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: The beach this weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs