Bump Date: Seventeen Weeks

Wednesday, August 10, 2016



How far along?  17 weeks. The size of a pomegranate
Gender: A few days away
Total weight gain: I am not sure. I go to the doctor on Friday
Maternity clothes: I am mixing a few maternity with a few non maternity. I don't want to just wear maternity since I know I will totally be burnt out on them by the end of my pregnancy. 
Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep: I have been so exhausted at the end of the work day that sleep hasn't been bad. 
Best moment this week:My appointment is Friday to get the big ultrasound done measuring everything. I am so excited to see peanut.. it feels like it has been forever.
Worst moments this week: The nausea is back a little bit. I am working my way through it though. 
Miss anything? Adult beverages.... 
Movement:  I felt a little flutter this week but I am not totally convinced it was baby.
Food cravings: Hamburger and fries
queasy or sick: A little of both.
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms:  Tired
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet? A little.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Friday!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs