Bump Date: Sixteen Weeks

Wednesday, August 3, 2016



How far along?  16 weeks... Avocado
Gender: 2 Weeks.... Ekkkk
Total weight gain: I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight per my doctor.
Maternity clothes: I am mixing a few maternity with a few non maternity. i don't want to just wear maternity since I know I will totally be burnt out on them by the end of my pregnancy. 
Stretch marks? Nope. Thank you Bio-oil and Palmers. 
Sleep: Horrible. My hips and back hurt because I can't get comfy on my side. 
Best moment this week:Getting everything ready for the gender reveal and a weekend with lots of sleep.
Worst moments this week: Had a lab scare.... more to come later.
Miss anything? Sleep.
Movement:  Nope.
Food cravings: Costco Hotdogs with ketchup and onions
queasy or sick: I have been pretty quesy here lately. The sickness has almost disappeared other than a few random times...
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms:  Tired and headache
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet? A little.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Counting down to the gender reveal. I can't wait to find out what it is.

1 comment :

  1. I am not a hotdog person, but now I am craving one. Ha. I can't wait to find out what you are having as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs