Friday Favs

Friday, August 5, 2016

Happy Friday Everyone!! I have been counting down this day since I woke up Monday morning at 6 a.m. I love the weekends and of course the sleep that comes along with the weekend. 

One. We are now ONE WEEK away from finding out what this peanut is. I am so excited and can barely sit still when I think about it. We received our gender lab results but it is tucked away in a envelope until next Friday. 



Two. This weekend is tax free back to school shopping. Everything from shoes to clothes to electronics are tax free and we are ready to stock up on a few things. Each year we go and get something that we are need of.


Three. Guys we are a little over three weeks away from football season. That is the best time of the year. You know it is getting colder and the nights are getting longer. Oh I just love boots and pumpkin everything. #basicwhitegirl



Four. J's family from Pennsylvania are officially on the way down to visit. We are excited about there two week stay and the fun things that we have planned. We are going to baseball games and having birthday celebrations. 

Five. I have been looking for ways to organize my pantry and make items easier to find. I think this lady has nailed it. 

3 comments :

  1. I love that font that is used to organize everything. I can't wait to hear what baby is!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE that pantry! Definitely stashing away for future reference! :) And YES to football season!!! Can't wait! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The football meme! HAHA That's so me. I basically scream at the TV the whole time. I'm a member of the team! And how exciting you've got a gender reveal coming up so soon. WOOHOO!!!!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs