Thursday Confessions

Thursday, August 11, 2016



I confess.... that this last day before our gender reveal will be the longest day of my life.... Come on clock count down faster.

I confess.... that the most exciting thing about today is tickets go on sale for a burger bash. I am stalking the ticket sales page so I can purchase ours. ALL YOU CAN EAT HAMBURGERS! We went last year and by the time we were done eating we had to be practically rolled out. 

I confess.... I may have over reacted yesterday when there was a mosquito near my husband in my in- laws house. Telling him that he needed to be tested for zika may have not been the best way to react. #sorry

I confess.... that the best part of the Olympics have been the swimming and gymnastic. The rest is a snooze.

I confess.... we started looking at maternity and newborn photographers and the price tag makes me want to have a panic attack. Oh my I am in the wrong trade.

I confess.... that I am trying to fit in all my regular clothes and sometimes it isn't cute. #pregnantgirlproblems

Have a fantastic Thursday!

1 comment :

  1. I hope your pregnancy is going well!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to find out if you are having a girl or a boy!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs