Bump Date: 21 Weeks

Thursday, September 8, 2016



How far along?  Twenty One weeks.. the size of a Pom
Gender: Baby Girl
Total weight gain: I think that I am up a few more pounds. We will see today.
Maternity clothes: I am in both maternity and non maternity. I can still get away with a few non maternity shirts and pants. 
Stretch marks? Nope. Thank you Palmers.
Sleep: Sleep has not been the best this week. I keep getting leg cramps and have to get up and stretch them out in the middle of the night. I can usually drink some OJ before bed and make them go away.  
Best moment this week: Getting to hear my angels heartbeat and finding a dress for the ball Saturday.
Worst moments this week: Not being able to drink at the Labor Day Party.....
Miss anything? SAdult beverages
Movement:  Yep. She really enjoys coffee.
Food cravings: Hot dogs. She loves Costco hot dogs. Yes, I am still eating these. As long as they are up to temp you can have them. We check every time.
queasy or sick: Quesy a few times.
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Tired
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet? Yes.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Getting all fancy this weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs