Bump Date: 24 Weeks

Tuesday, September 27, 2016


How far along?  24 weeks. The size of a Cantaloupe
Gender: Baby Girl
Total weight gain: I am up a total of five pounds.
Maternity clothes: I am in both maternity and non maternity. I can still get away with a few non maternity shirts. 
Stretch marks? Not Yet. I am still holding out hope that this doesn't happen.
Sleep: Sleep and I have a love hate relationship right now. I am always tired but can never nap or sleep well enough to feel rested. 
Best moment this week: I found and paid for her changing table. Instead of the normal ugly changing table I am getting a old chest to redo. 
Worst moments this week: How can there be a worst moment when I feel this prescious angel all day. 
Miss anything? Feta on my gyro
Movement:  I am starting to feel her more and more everyday. She loves when I eat a meal. 
Food cravings: Milo's chicken fingers
queasy or sick: Not this week
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Tired
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet? Yes. 16 weeks to go
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Possibly making a offer on a house.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs