Bump Date: Twenty Two Weeks

Wednesday, September 14, 2016


How far along?  22 weeks....  the size of a Papaya.
Gender: Baby Girl
Total weight gain: I am up a total of five pounds.
Maternity clothes: I am in both maternity and non maternity. I can still get away with a few non maternity shirts. 
Stretch marks? Nope. Thank you Palmers.
Sleep: My leg cramps carried over through the weekend but they are starting to slack off a little bit. Between that and peeing one million times a night sleep hasn't been the best. I know that I am just preparing me for the future.
Best moment this week: The ball Saturday. I just love getting all dressed up and having a good time.
Worst moments this week: Not being able to drink at the ball. You don't realize how incredibly annoying drunk people are until you aren't one of them.
Miss anything? Caesar Salad
Movement:  Finally I am feeling her move a few times a day. It is really cool!
Food cravings: Costco hot dogs.
queasy or sick: Not this week
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Tired
Belly button in or out? In
Have you started to show yet? Yes.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: We ordered her glider and travel system this week. I can't wait to get them in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs