Friday Favs

Friday, September 23, 2016

Happy Friday Everyone. This week been a pretty awesome one. I am so excited about the weekend and what is in store....

One. Today I leave for the reCreate Women's Conference with my church. I am so super excited and can not wait to see the changes for Women that will take place right in front of my eyes.One of my favorite speakers will be there this year talking about her testimony and how she survived Human Trafficking. Christine Caine is a amazing inspiration for every women. 



Two. We have decided on a name for baby girl. It is official and I am so pumped. We are going to keep it a secret on the blog until she makes her appearance but it is adorable. It is a family name for both mine and J's family so it is extra special to both of us.

Three. It's Fall!! Fall is the best time of the year. I love football, family celebrations, and of course all the yummy meals. 

Four. Not only did we pick her name this week but we finished her Registry and her bedding came in the mail. I feel like we checked a bunch of things off our checklist this week. Last weekend we finished painting so now we just have to pick up her furniture and glider. Things are starting to come together. I can't believe in 16 weeks or less we will be holding our sweet baby girl.  

Five. J's uncle came in to town not to long ago and brought some ice cream that isn't horrible for you. Ya'll when I tell you that this ice cream is yummy and taste amazing I mean it. It is high protein and comes in several different flavors.  The whole pint is 240-280 calories and has over 20 grams of protein. 
I hope everyone has a great weekend. See you guys next week. 

1 comment :

  1. I love Halo Top so much! Birthday cake is the best. I can't wait to hear what her name will be!!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs