Gender Reveal Party

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I have been a total slacker lately but here they are.... the long awaited Gender Reveal Party pictures. We had our party at a local restaurant that way no one would have to clean or pick up after the party. We wanted to make it as simple as possible. We had our closest friends and family members come for dinner than we cut the cake. It was killing me not knowing but it was well worth the wait to find out with everyone else. We wanted to make sure that no one could ever say they were the first to know. We all found out together....








We were so excited to find out that we are going to blessed with a little baby girl in January. 

2 comments :

  1. I'm just super thrilled for you guys!! I hope you are feeling well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cup cakes seems to be quite delicious and beautifully designed. I am planning a bridal shower for my sister at one of the spacious Venues in San Francisco next month. Will make handmade invitations for all friends and relatives. Excited to see her in black designer outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs