Thursday Confessions

Thursday, September 15, 2016




  • I confess that we went to a outside wedding last Saturday and it was the worst ever due to the weather. Everyone pretty much left there seats and stood in the shade. The weather app said it was 97 which feels more like 297. 

  • I confess that I felt crappy all night Saturday at the ball because I was pregnant and couldn't have a good time. My belly felt huge and my dress made me feel as though I was just fat.

  • I confess that I am having a panic attack about finding her bedding. Damn you Pottery Barn for back order and only putting one set for sale at a time. I am in LOVE with the Bailey Ruffle and it is available for 6 hours then sold out again.

  • I confess that I am not excited about not being able to watch football Saturday. We have a birthday party and bridal shower about two hours away to go to. Last weekend was the wedding and ball. It is football season....stop it!

  • I confess that we ordered Baby P's glider this week and I am on cloud 9 over it. It will take four weeks to come in and I will count each day off my calendar..Hurry up!

  • I confess that I scheduled my glucose test for four weeks away and I am scared to death about it. I don't want to fail... 

4 comments :

  1. I couldn't help but laugh at your comment about football season and ppl scheduling things on Saturday. Where are their priorities after all? LOL!

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I couldn't watch football last week because I had to get a bunch of stuff done for work and I was so mad! Maybe they'll have it on at the party?! Pottery Barn needs to get a wishlist service or something. Good luck getting the bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living a thousand miles from "home" means I never get to see the games. Sigh. Once in awhile the stars align.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun waiting for that baby (other than not feeling content about the way you look). Oh, how I remember that feeling but then I missed it when it was over. So bizarre. I love glider rockers.

    Every baby nursery needs one.

    Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

    Wishing you a lovely evening.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs