Thursday Confessions

Thursday, September 22, 2016





I confess that it scares the shit out of me thinking that I will be a mom in 113 days or less. I am so excited about our future and getting to be this little nuggets mama but these things don't come with instruction manuals

I confess that we have a new attorney at work that dresses more like she is planning on spending her day on the street corner than in a courtroom. Is it that hard to put on some damn clothes.

I confess that I am beating a bunch of grow men at work in Fantasy football and none of them will barely speak to me anymore. But it feels so good to beat the boys.


I confess that I am so super pumped about a Women's Church Conference that I am attending this weekend. I have been told for years to attend but something always comes up where I can't attend. Well this year I am checking it off the good old bucket list. 

I confess that my husband makes me mad every morning when the alarm goes off. I hit snooze and he rolls over to go back to sleep. Then he sets his watch for a alarm and it's my fault that we sleep in. #thatsbullshitz

I confess that I would like to move some where that actual has seasons. Today is the first day of fall and it is high 90s. 




3 comments :

  1. My husband's alarm goes off at 4:30a. He double hits the snooze to get 20 more minutes. Sometimes he gets up when it goes off again, sometimes he hits snooze 1 or 2 more times. Meanwhile, I'm an awful sleeper with a 4yr old and 5 month old and he almost always snores during those snooze times. Just get up when you need to, not hit the snooze multiple times! I totally get the "mad at husband over the alarm every morning" thing. #ShineBlogHop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, anticipating that baby can be scary!

    My hubby has his alarm on his side of the bed -- there's no way I want to be responsible for late days/missed alarms/ etc.

    Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am winning in my Fantasy League too!!! Move to Nevada. We definitely have seasons!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs