Thursday Confessions

Thursday, September 29, 2016




Happy Thursday Everyone. I woke up this morning to temperatures of 66 and in Alabama that feels amazing!!! Way better than the normal 80's. Oh how I love Fall. 

* I confess that we found a house Tuesday and I love this house more than any other one that we have looked at. I am so scared something is going to go wrong that I don't want to fall to much in love with it.

* I confess that we got a quilt monogrammed with baby girl's initials and now this baby totally feels real. I am so excited and nervous all at the same time. 

* I confess that I am totally stressed out about Halloween. When you are pregnant you have to wear the perfect Halloween costume. What to be... What to be?

* I confess that I have already decorated my cube at work in Halloween decor. It may be one of my all time fav holidays.

* I confess that the first trimester nausea has shown it's ugly head here in the past few days and that shit is for the birds. I am a knocking on the third trimester's door and don't have time to be sick all the time again. 

* I confess that we are going to Birmingham (about a hour away) Saturday to get her changing table that I scored for $35.00. Super pumped about my amazing deal on it and I may or may not have thrown the deal my hubby's face who told me that I would have to spend over 100 bucks on one.

* I confess that I am in love with the new show Bull. I totally miss Tony on NCIS and having him on this shows gives me my fix.

* I confess that I could eat a Costco Hotdog every day for every meal. I have to go to the shopping center that it is in today and I am totally debating on going by there. #preggofatgirl


Have a great Thursday!

2 comments :

  1. Hey Kayla! Love these confession of yours. Nice score on that changing table! Worth the drive for that bargain if you ask me. Big NCIS fan as well, and I would have to agree: I miss Tony, but Bull is a great alternative to him being gone. Thanks so much for sharing this on #shinebloghop today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you get the house you want. Fingers crossed for you. Score on the changing table. That is a great deal. I was Juno and my husband was Blecker for Halloween when I was pregnant. It was cute!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs