Bump Date: 26 Weeks

Wednesday, October 12, 2016



How far along?  26 Weeks
Gender: Sweet Baby Girl
Total weight gain: Ten pounds... I need to slow down on the weight gain since I still have three months left. My goal is to only gain 20 and remain healthy.
Maternity clothes: Yep. I can fit a few normal tops but most everything these days are maternity. 
Stretch marks: These are still holding out. I am hoping to not get any.
Sleep: Sleep has not been the best here lately. We spent all weekend in a hotel bed and it is hard to find a comfortable spot to stay in. After a while in one spot I have to readjust. 
Best moment this week: Finding out that we got the house! I am so excited to close and get her nursery set up. 
Worst moments this week: Spending the weekend away from the dogs and in a hotel. I love sleeping in a hotel when it is nice and has a awesome bed but this hotel did not have any of this.
Miss anything: Not really. I want to be able to help move and pack stuff but my hubby won't let me. 
Movement: Yep. All the time.
Food cravings: Apple Jacks with Marshmallows 
queasy or sick: I have been queasy again lately. 
Labor signs: Just Braxton Hicks. They are starting to pick up some when I don't drink enough water or walk a lot. 
Symptoms: Nothing much.
Belly button in or out: in
Have you started to show yet: Yeah! The bump is here to stay. 14 Weeks left!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Moving and getting the nursery set up.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs