Bump Date: 28 Weeks

Tuesday, October 25, 2016


How far along?  28 Weeks. The size of an eggplant and the first week of the final trimester.
Gender: Sweet Baby Girl
Total weight gain: 12 pounds and holding
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity. I can wear some regular clothes but that is starting to get harder and harder every week.
Stretch marks: Not yet. I am hoping that I do not get them.
Sleep: Sleep is not my friend this week. Leg cramps and peeing are keeping me up often and this makes for a slightly bad next morning.
Best moment this week:  We sign for the house on Friday. I am so excited to get everything moved over.
Worst moments this week: Packing. By the end of the day my feet are pretty swollen.
Miss anything: Being able to help do things. I can't help lift heavy boxes and it is very annoying.
Movement: Like Crazy. She is starting to grow and get crammmed. I am feeling every movement.
Food cravings: Apple Jacks with Marshmallows
queasy or sick:  Queasy. Not as much sick this week as queasy.
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: Nausea and Exhausted 
Belly button in or out: In
Have you started to show yet: Yeah.... I think so....
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Signing our papers Friday.

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on entering your third trimester. That is very exciting. I hope she drops a little so you can get some pressure relief!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs