BumpDate: Twenty Seven Weeks

Tuesday, October 18, 2016



How far along?  27 Weeks
Gender: Sweet Baby Girl
Total weight gain: I think that I am still at 10 lbs. Some of my first trimester symptoms are coming back so I am not sure if I will stay at that weight long.
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity. I can wear some regular clothes but that is starting to get harder and harder every week.
Stretch marks: Not yet. I am hoping that I do not get them.
Sleep: What is sleep. Like I talked about earlier my first trimester symptoms are coming back and one of those symptoms is staying awake alllll night long.
Best moment this week:  Packing up all her stuff to get it moved to the new house. I am so excited that we are gonna get to bring this sweet angel home to the house that she will grow up in. 
Worst moments this week: Nausea showing it's ugly face again this week.
Miss anything: I think this week would be feta. We had a pizza a few weeks ago and had to get it half without feta. Since then I have been dreaming about Feta.
Movement: Like Crazy. She is starting to grow and get crammmed. I am feeling every movement.
Food cravings: Hot dogs like always
queasy or sick: Sick. I had to stop on the way to work one day to toss my cookies. I couldn't make it any longer and just feel sick.
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks are picking up.
Symptoms: Nausea and Exhausted 
Belly button in or out: In
Have you started to show yet: Yeah....
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting everything packed up and moved over....

2 comments :

  1. I had the same issue with goat cheese when I was pregnant. And then I learned that most cheese in the US is made with pasteurized milk, so most of it is actually safe. If you check the ingredients at the store you can definitely be sure, but I would always ask at a restaurant (although it made me nervous that someone wouldn't know the truth). Just a thought to try? Might solve your craving!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs