Friday Favs

Friday, October 21, 2016

It's Friday Kids! I am so ready for a weekend filled with packing and getting everything set to close. This time next week we will be home owners again. Or as my hubby calls it Mortgage Owners! Yay! So here we go with another Friday Favs.

1. I am so excited. Today marks day one of my 3rd and final Trimester. This girl is getting excited to meet our little girl. I just know that she will be perfect and complete our little family. Now we just have to get ready for her arrival.



2. I need this like coffee set more than words can explain. I have dreamed about in our next house having a coffee bar set up where people can grab a awesome cup of coffee and enjoy the day. I am a believer that coffee can make your day better.


3. Baby Girl's glider came in yesterday and I am so excited to get it picked up from the store next week. We have been waiting about seven weeks for it to get here and man did that time drag by. Now we just have to pick out the personal touches on her room and it will come together. 



4. Bath & Body Works have my favorite three wick candles on sale for 12.50 and currently they are running a promotion for 25% off your order. I will be stocking up on some wonderful fall scents to fill my house for the holidays. My forever holiday favorite will always be Leaves.... 



5. My favorite booties of all time are currently on sale at Nordstrom. I am hoping to swing these in a different color this year. They are 20% off and free shipping. Double score. These are the Toms Desert Wedge. They are so comfortable and feel like you are walking on clouds all day! I love them so much. I have them in black but think that I may need them in Taupe too.

So I hope everyone has a great weekend. Enjoy the fall weather in the South while it last.

7 comments :

  1. Yay 3rd trimester! That's exciting :) I have been wanting to get some Toms booties too. I love the taupe color. They would go with everything. Putting the nursery together is so much fun. You'll have to share it when it's all together. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so comfortable. Totally worth the splurge!

      Delete
  2. I love that cream and sugar! Mortgage owners made me laugh. So true! :) Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cream and sugar set is adorable! I love B&BBW candles, I am partial to the winter scents especially the cranberry scents. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to smell the cranberry scents....

      Delete
  4. I got the Hot Cocoa and Cream as well as the Peppermint Marshmallow! Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs