Meal Planning

Monday, October 17, 2016

With everything that has been going on I only get to cook only three or four meals a week. Since currently there is only two of us we can usually stretch a meal out for two days. I wanted to share with you guys what my meal plan for this week is. I work until 5pm everyday so getting home and making a fancy meal just doesn't work for us so I try to keep things simple and easy. Our Walmart just got the order online and pick up so it saves up every week on the grocery bill. That help stick to the budget and only get things that we need.


Served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

Served with Salad


And that's a wrap on our food for the week. We have a busy week of packing and getting ready to move. We close on the house next week so we need to at least get half of the house packed up this week. I need to work on getting BG's changing table remodeled.... Man the list keeps on adding up. 

1 comment :

  1. Yum, yum and YUM! A girl I worked with made the shells and brought them for us for lunch one day...they are AMAZING! I remember her specifically telling me she used the Kraft shredded cheese made with Philadelphia cream cheese. I don't know how I remember that but they were so good. Lol! You are so good to meal plan. I need to try to do that for us - It has to make grocery shopping easier too!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs