Thursday Confessions

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Happy Thursday Everyone. We are so close to Friday. I am so ready for to relax and get things checked on my to do list. Which that list just keeps getting longer and longer. It is time for some Thursday Confessions.....



* I confess that we close on our new home in two weeks and I have done zero packing.... Like for real nothing is packed. I am slightly freaking out about it.

* I confess that I have not received the results of my glucose test yet and I am trying to eat everything sweet and carby between now and the time that I get the results just in case..... 

* I confess that I am going to beat a kid at work. Yes that is right a attorney brings his kid to work every afternoon and I don't think this kid has ever been spanked. I am fixing to change that if he doesn't stop being a total turd. 

* I confess that I am addicted to the little single pizzas. I have been heating them in the toaster oven at work everyday and taking them back to my desk so I am not the fat pregnant girl that is judged.

* I confess that I have already started having anxiety about her not having enough bows and cute clothes. I am actually more worried that we won't receive the things that we need for her to survive at the showers but still she needs bows!!!

* I confess that I am in total love with our new house. I can;t stop looking at the pictures online and counting down until we move in.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday. What are some of your confessions? 

4 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a new house, and packing is so daunting isn't it? When we sold our home I was so overwhelmed at the thought of it. You can do it girl! Lol at the fact that you say the word turd (I do too, ha!) and the thought of the pizzas are making me so hungry. Hope your day is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for getting a new house. So happy for you two!! I hope your glucose test comes back normal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - the glucose test. I did that too.

    Packing is awful. I hope you get loads of helpers ;)

    Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

    Wishing you a lovely week.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs