Bump Date: 31 Weeks

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I know I look exhausted, This was after a full day at work and unpacking.

How far along: 31 Weeks.. The size of a Pineapple 
Gender: Sweet Baby Girl
Total weight gain: 13 1/2 pounds total.I went up by almost a half pound since my last visit two weeks ago.
Maternity clothes: Yep. The regular pants are pretty much out now. 
Stretch marks: None so far.
Sleep: I am exhausted and wake up feeling like I didn't sleep at all.
Best moment this week:Getting to check on baby girl and we hired a birth photographer. I know this is kinda weird but I don't want anyone to be responsible for having to take pictures when this is such a special moment.
Worst moments this week: Trying to do to much to get everything done and put up before Thanksgiving.
Miss anything: Being able to be normal. I miss my pre-pregnancy clothes and feeling normal.
Movement: Yeah at this point it isn't kicks. They are full body movements.
Food cravings: Bagel Bites
queasy or sick:  A little Quesy
Labor signs: Braxton hicks. Some of them will stop you in your tracks.
Symptoms: Hip Pain. She is laying sideways so when she moves her head it hits my hip bone and causes some pain but it is worth the pain for this sweet baby.
Belly button in or out: in
Have you started to show yet: Yeah.
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving and our first baby shower.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs