Bump Date: Thirty Three Weeks

Tuesday, November 29, 2016



How far along: 33 Weeks. The size of a Durian Fruit... Whatever the hell that is!?
Gender: Baby Girl
Total weight gain: I go on Friday to do a new weight check. I am sure that it is up because of Thanksgiving. It was completely worth it though.
Maternity clothes: We are just gonna keep this at a steady yes.
Stretch marks: Not yet. Hoping that I don't get any!
Sleep: I wake up a few times to pee and to roll over. My hip pain has been waking me up a lot this week. Hopefully when she drops a little I can get some relief from that.
Best moment this week: Spending time with Family for Thanksgiving. It did not go as planned but worked out fine in the end.
Worst moments this week: The changing table that we purchased for her didn't work out so we had to go back to the drawing board. It worked out in the end though.
Miss anything: Sleeping through the night. I know that I can kiss that goodbye for a long time but still I miss it.
Movement: Yep. She is most active between 3-5pm. I love feeling her move around...
Food cravings: Green Bean Casserole and Moe's Nachos. 
queasy or sick:  Not this week.
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks are picking up a little.
Symptoms: Starting to feel like a whale.
Belly button in or out: In.
Have you started to show yet: See symptoms for that answer.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: This is actually the first time that I have been Moody in a long time. I think it is exhaustion and hormones mixing together. 
Looking forward to: Christmas decorations and getting the nursery finished up. 

1 comment :

  1. Yay for hitting 33 weeks. That is awesome and you look great!!! I can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs