Bump Date: Twenty Nine Weeks

Wednesday, November 2, 2016



How far along? 29 Weeks.. Gosh it seems like it is flying by now. 
Gender: Sweet Baby Girl
Total weight gain: I am not sure. I go to the doctor this Friday. 
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity. She has really popped out this week so it is harder to wear normal clothes.
Stretch marks: Not yet. I am hoping that I do not get them.
Sleep: I have a cold this week so sleep hasn't come easy. I keep waking up with a headache from the sinus pressure. Then I have to pee... Then I can't fall back asleep. It's a never ending cycle.
Best moment this week: We closed and moved into the house. I am slowly getting things put away in there new home.
Worst moments this week: Moving by far. We hired movers for the big items but the smaller items we boxed and moved. This is hard work when you are seven 1/2 months pregnant. 
Miss anything: Sleep 
Movement: She is starting to move more and more. I know things are getting tight for her in there and she is letting me know with her jabs.
Food cravings: Chicken Fried Rice.
queasy or sick:  Still a little queasy at times.
Labor signs: The braxton hicks slowed down this week.
Symptoms: Tired....
Belly button in or out: In
Have you started to show yet: Yep. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting everything settled and put away. I love the house and new neighborhood. It is much different than what I am use to but in a good way.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs