BumpDate: 30 Weeks

Wednesday, November 9, 2016




How far along: 30 Weeks... It seems to be flying by now. 
Gender: Sweet Baby Girl
Total weight gain: 13 pounds total. I am pretty proud of this weight total but know that it is fixing to start packing on since I am reaching the end.
Maternity clothes: Yes. I can still wear a few shirt that are baggy but pants are strickly maternity now.
Stretch marks: None so far.
Sleep: I have been taking allergy medication at night for my sinus issues so it does help me sleep better at night. I still wake up and have to pee once or twice but I am resting better.
Best moment this week: We scheduled our 4d. I can't wait until we get to see bg's features.
Worst moments this week: The swelling has increased some and it makes my feet hurt by the end of the day. 
Miss anything: Being able to lift and help more. 
Movement: Like crazy. She is definitely getting crammed in there. 
Food cravings: Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo
queasy or sick:  Not this week
Labor signs: Braxton hicks are back. It scared me a little yesterday because it moved to my back a little after I walked uphill to my car. I thought for a second that it was the real thing.
Symptoms: tired all day everyday
Belly button in or out: in
Have you started to show yet: Yeah I think she is here to stay for the next 10 weeks.
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting to see her sweet face Friday.

1 comment :

  1. You are precious - getting closer too! Also, is this mantle at your new house? It is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs