Thursday Confessions

Thursday, November 10, 2016



* I confess that we have been in the new house for two weeks and I feel as though we still have the whole house to unpack. That is not the case but I won't rest until the job is done. That's just how I am wired.....

* I confess that I love being pregnant later in pregnancy than earlier. I love watching her move and I am getting to the point that you can see her whole body move. It is so cool and something that I will definitely cherish forever. Oh side note we are now at every two week appointments.... whollly shit.

* I confess that we have our first shower next weekend and I am so excited. But inside I am totally freaking out since none of our big items have been purchased.

* I confess that I need 1000 hours of sleep. I am so tired that I could close my eyes and be asleep within two minutes if that long. Pregnancy is not for the weak...

* I confess that I just ordered three rugs for my house and they are all white. At first I was like what the hell am I thinking but then I started reading the comments and everyone said it is perfect for kids and dogs. That you can use carpet cleaner on it and don't have to worry about it taking the color out of the rug.... Then it clicked.... I need these rugs now!

* I confess that I am so excited that it was 50 degrees outside when I woke up. This 80 degree weather that we have been having in November is not cool. I need it to cool down for my power bill's sake. 




2 comments :

  1. I can't believe you are that close to having you babe!!! You changed my mind on the white rugs. Now I want some. It has been in the high 60s here which is really weird. I like it a bit, but only for a bit. I hope you get your house unpacked soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the temperature thing. We were hoping for a couple months that we wouldn't have to run our air conditioner or furnace. Love utility bills when that happens! Thanks for linking up to Thinking Out Loud Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs