Bump Date: 34 Weeks

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Sorry, I know that I look horrible. It has been raining for three days and curly hair doesn't mix well with rain.


How far along: 34 weeks.The size of a Butternut Squash
Gender: Sweet Baby Girl
Total weight gain: 15 pounds total.
Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes all the way.
Stretch marks: None so far.
Sleep: Not happening. J has been complaining about me snoring lately but I can't breath and am exhausted every night. 
Best moment this week: Getting her highchair and J's car seat. Things are getting so real. Packing my bag this weekend will make it even more real.
Worst moments this week: Sleep again!
Miss anything: Eggnog 
Movement: She has been going crazy lately moving. 
Food cravings: Starbucks Coffee. I love the holiday Chestnut Praline Latte. 
queasy or sick:  Still queasy
Labor signs: Just the normal braxton hicks.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks and Hip pain. She is laying sideways so this causes my hips to hurt daily but this sweet baby is worth it.
Belly button in or out: In
Have you started to show yet: Yeah.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Our second baby shower this weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs