Bump Date: Thirty Five Weeks

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

It is still raining here so my hair is a hot mess...

How far along: 35 Weeks. The size of a coconut.
Gender: Sweet Baby Girl
Total weight gain: 17 pounds total.
Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes all the way.
Stretch marks: None so far.
Sleep: Sleep got a little better this week. I think that I am so exhausted by the end of the day that I just pass out. 
Best moment this week: Packed my bag this week..... Things are finally coming together and starting to become real.
Worst moments this week: Nothing to report. 
Miss anything: I am starting to miss feeling like a normal person. I am nauseous and tired all the time but I know that I am getting ready to become a mommy so it makes it all worth it.
Movement: She has been going crazy lately moving. 
Food cravings: Mexican.
queasy or sick:  Sick. 
Labor signs: Had a few strong contractions this week that stopped me in my tracks. I actually had to pull over during one of them. 
Symptoms: Just the normal pregnancy symptoms. 
Belly button in or out: In
Have you started to show yet: Yeah.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Christmas celebrations.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs