Thursday Confessions

Thursday, December 1, 2016

I know... I know. I really suck lately at this whole blogging thing. I blame it on the fact that I don't sleep and spend most days trying to keep up with the daily grind. Like I feel like I could fall asleep on the floor but can't sleep when it is actually time to sleep. Anyway it is totally Thursday which means it is time for Confessions. 



* I confess that I haven't packed my hospital bag even though I have been reminded by J every day to do it. It's not time yet.... I still want her to bake and stay there forever. Just kidding not for real... at some point I want to be able to pee like a normal person again. Not every 30 minutes. 

* I confess that I am mad at Mr. Weather right now. It is December and it is also 75 degrees.... This is bull shit. Where is winter?

* I confess that I don't really want any Christmas presents this year. This is a weird thing for me. I am usually about the makeup, clothes, and shoes but this year I am more excited about baby girl making her debut and spending time with family before our world changes. 

* I confess that work has got me stressed out. Like for real. One of my coworkers will be out until December 19th and that is about the time that we go on reduced staff for Christmas. So WTF why even come to work at that point. She will be out six weeks for a toe surgery.... Her TOE!

* I confess that I made our first house payment this week and it made me want to cry. I hate being a adult and paying bills.....


* I confess that I am so excited for next Monday to watch the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. It makes me so happy and I dream of one day being able to go to New York and seeing the wings from the previous year. Lord please just let me walk that runway with wings just once.


Happy Friday Eve Everyone. 

2 comments :

  1. Hey there! Thanks for linking up on Thinking Out Loud Thursday. Fun to read your confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I hate being an adult and making payments. Not fun at all. I am so sorry about your work and stressing you out. They need to knock it off. That isn't good for the baby. I hope you get all the quality time you can before baby girl arrives. Definitely pack a bag because you never know when she is coming. thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs