Thursday Confessions

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Happy Thursday Everyone! It's time again for my weekly confessions.....

* I confess that I was very disappointed in the Hairspray Live production. I enjoyed the movie a lot better than the play. I can't imagine how hard it is to do a play live on national television so I give all the actors mad props.

* I confess that I am in love with our one teaser that we got back from our maternity session. Omg I am in love with this picture and the miracle growing in my belly now.

* I confess that I go back to the doctor on the 22nd to be checked for the first time and I am scared shitless. I am so nervous about that and seeing what position baby girl is in. I reallly want my birth to go as planned and don't want a csection. I am so scared that she is breech or transverse still. 

* I confess that we are having our second baby shower at my house this weekend and I am so excited but bummed that I have to deep clean tomorrow. I am taking a half day off work because I am that girl that cleans everything even though no one will go in certain rooms they have to be clean.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs