BumpDate: 39 Weeks

Tuesday, January 10, 2017



How far along: 39 weeks.... The size of a watermelon.
Gender: Sweet Baby Girl
Total weight gain: 23 lb total
Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes all the way.
Stretch marks: Praying that they don't show up this last week or so.
Sleep: What is sleep? I really nap more than sleep. I wake up every few hours and it takes me a while to go back to sleep. 
Best moment this week: Knowing that we have a few days left until her due date.
Worst moments this week: Finding out that I am still only 2 cm dilated. I go back to the doctor today to find out if I have progressed any since Friday. I will be 40 weeks Friday.....
Miss anything: Just sleep.
Movement: She hasn't stopped or slowed down with movement at all. 
Food cravings: Hotdogs and Rotel
queasy or sick:  Not today. 
Labor signs: I had to go to ob triage this past Thursday to get monitored. I was at work and started having strong contractions about 15 mins apart. I wanted to stay at work but my doctor sent me over just to get monitored.
Symptoms: Just normal pregnancy things. Lack of sleep and energy.
Belly button in or out: Flat as a board.
Have you started to show yet: Yeah. I think so.....
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Meeting our sweet baby girl.

1 comment :

  1. I've followed your journey and I hope everything is ok

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs