Friday Favs

Friday, April 21, 2017

Happy Friday Everyone, 

I am thankful that another week has passed and it is time for another weekend. The weekends seem to go by way to fast and I hoping we can slow down and spend the weekend in our jammies relaxing. Monday is a holiday at my work so I hope to get a few extra snuggles with my Char Bear. 

One. This week has been a pretty rough one. Charlee had her first cold and ear infection. She has been pitiful and it breaks this mama's heart. She went to the doctor and was put on antibiotics and steroids so hopefully she will be feeling better by the end of the weekend. She has passed it on to me now and I am hoping to get some sleep in and kick my cold.

Two. Easter Candy!!! Enough said.... damn you easter bunny for bringing all this candy. I keep trying to get rid of it and more shows up.....



Three. I have about 50 emails in my inbox at work and I am just not feeling checking them... maybe they can wait until Tuesday...



Four. I need some ideas on what to do with my hair. I have wavy thick hair and it takes me forever to fix. Well with a three month old that is not possible anymore. So what to do.....


Five.  I need this shirt please!!

Have a super fantastic weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs