Friday Favs

Friday, April 28, 2017

Happy Friday! I am living on coffee and thoughts of the weekend today. I am so ready to sleep in a little tomorrow. I think that really means sleep 30 more minutes until Charlee realizes it is past her normal wake up time. 

One. 

This weekend is our local Taco Festival and it is heaven rolled up in a taco shell. They have everything from chicken to cheesecake tacos and it is amazing. I seriously can live off Mexican food so this is a dream come true.

Two. 

We are so excited for our little home town hero OJ Howard to get drafted to the Tampa Buccaneers'. OJ will do great in his NFL and I am excited to see him stay a little closer to home. Congrats OJ! 

Three.  
Ya'll I roll in daycare yesterday to pick up my babe and find out that she held her own bottle and rolled over yesterday. This mama was inches away from tears. My baby girl is growing up way to fast. I am not prepared for this!!!

Four. 
I am currently in the process of relearning how to be happy with myself. So many life changes happen daily and I want to be happy with where I am at in live. Yes, I would like to make a lot more money and have a better relationship with people in my life but I don't. Part of life is being able to adapt and change and that's something I need to work on.

Five.


This recipe is on my to do list for this weekend. I love sweet summer salads around this time of the year. When you want to shed a few pounds and still have something yummy.

Have a great weekend...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs