Friday Favs

Friday, May 5, 2017

Happy Friday. I am so glad that another week has passed and a new weekend is ahead. 

One. 

Happy Cinco De Mayo... We will celebrating at a local restaurant. They have a party in the parking lot with food and drink specials. It is a lot of fun and we won't be far from home so we can still get home in time for bath and bed time. 

Two. 

Yall I need this bathing suit in my life like right now!! How adorable is it. 

Three.
Hello Brown hair. I am so glad to have my brown hair back and have no grey.... Guys I have no idea what happen but I went from a few grey hair hairs to holy hell. 

Four. Speaking of hair I am going to get mine cut today. I am thinking about getting it cut shoulder length to be able to keep up with it more. I wanted to grow it out for the ball in September but the more I thought about it that is just one day this is everyday.

Five. 
Yes please!! This recipe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs