Friday Favs

Friday, May 12, 2017

Happy Friday. I am so ready for the weekend you guys have no idea. The stomach virus hit our house over the weekend and slowly passed through all three of us. It was completely miserable and I am glad that we are on the up and up. 

One. 

My First Mother's Day. Last year we announced to family that I was pregnant on Mother's Day weekend but it wasn't real like it is now. Our sweet girl is here and I feel like I celebrate being her mommy. To me mother's day is more about celebrating her than it is me. That may be the infertility and how long it took us to conceive her talking but I am more thankful that I can be called a mother than I am worried about celebrating what I do everyday. 

Two.

I had a skin biopsy done a few weeks ago and I can finally announce that I am cancer free. I was super nervous since my mother and her mother have both had skin cancer. They both had to have it removed. I am hoping that I can stay cancer free.

Three. 

My child slept EIGHT whole hours last night. Can we say thank you jesus!!! Maybe there is a light at the end of the sleepless night tunnel!!

Four. 
Speaking of Charlee girlfriend has her four month shots today with her new ped and I am a nervous wreck. I am excited about the new doctor but hate that we have to meet her on a shots day.

Five.
This smoothie recipe is now my favorite go toooo. So yum!
Have a great weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs