Thursday Confessions

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Here are my weekly confessions and though.....

* I went a little over board this week for Teacher's Appreciation Week since they take care of my sweet CharBear everyday. Plus if a mom buys them goodies they may love on that child more.... Or at least that is what I would do...#fatkid

* I am dying my hair tonight because my grey is out of control. Hello brown hair! I am also getting it cute tomorrow and I have no idea what I want to do with it. It needs to be more manageable but I don't know how to do that without getting it cut shorter. 

* I felt like a my child hated me this morning. She cried the whole way to daycare and I handed her to her teacher and nothing but smiles. #wtfkid

* We are going to a crawfish boil this weekend and I am so pumped. Not because the crawfish but because I bought the cutest smocked outfit with a crawfish on it for Charlee to wear. I swear my kid dresses better than I do. Speaking of I need second job to support my Matilda Jane wants. I thought about selling it but the start up so expensive.

* I had a skin cancer check this morning and they did a biopsy on a spot so now I am kinda freckin out. 

* I am so stressed about finding a balance with my job, the baby, my life, and my husband. Things already get rocky when you bring a baby home but life takes over and you get so busy and TIRED! If anyone had tips please tell me!

* Love bug will be four months next week and that makes me sad and glad all at the same time. I can't wait to be able to give her cereal and reach all the new milestones but she is a baby still.

* I am obsessed with James Arthur's music. That's it. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs